Friday, December 26, 2008

Greetings From Mumbai



Well, that was quite the trip.
I got into Mumbai this morning at about 10am, roughly three and a half hours after I was supposed to land. The plane was ready to go, but believe it or not, the cabin crew was not.
My flight out of SFO on Wednesday was delayed because one of the alternate pilots was caught in bad weather coming to San Francisco.
I'm still amazed by the airport in Mumbai. It takes 3 minutes to get through Immigration, but 45 minutes for all your bags to get to baggage claim.
Today was sort of a chill day. Took calls from a lot of my aunts, who want to see me. Got a few meetings to strategically plan out.
Tomorrow morning, I going with my cousin Zahir on a one day road trip, so I should have some interesting photos from that. We have to get back for a big dinner Sunday night and a wedding reception on Monday. I'll probably have photos from that as well.

More later.

Ali