Saturday, March 6, 2010

Back to Photo Blogging

March4thProtests_01

So I went to cover the highly anticipated March 4th "Day of Action" Protest in Berkeley on Thursday morning. I could only stay for a few hours, as I had to get back to the office to take care of some other projects, but while I was there, the students essentially took over Sather Gate. They locked arms, and wouldn't allow other students or faculty to pass buy.
After a while, the photos got repetitive. I wanted to get to the other side, but they had the gate blocked, so I walked a little ways around campus and was able to get to the other side.
This is my favorite image from the morning. I like silhouettes. I also think it's a good synopsis of the event: the nameless, the faceless, group fighting for the same cause.

1 comment:

是誰 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.