Thursday, March 17, 2011

Making Something Out of Nothing

Today, I was supposed to be on assignment for Sports Star Magazine covering the St. Ignatius - Sacred Heart Cathedral high school baseball game. The game was originally supposed to be played on Tuesday at AT&T Park as part of Dante Benedetti Baseball Classic. But because it was raining on Tuesday, it was rescheduled for today.

After work, I walked down to the ballpark. When I got there, the gates were closed and after asking a Giants employee, I discovered that there was no baseball game on the schedule at the ballpark.

If I had checked MaxPreps.com before I left the office, I would have noticed that the game was relocated to Marchbanks Park in Daly City, about two blocks from the BART station.

So Since I was in the area, I walked around to McCovey Cove.

Searching

Then I took the scenic root back to BART.

The Bridge Is Magnificent

The Arrow

No comments: