Thursday, January 15, 2009

Slow News Week

As you may have noticed by the lack of posts, I've been taking it easy for the last few days. Not a lot has happened. Monday, we had work done on the house, we didn't leave the house until 9pm for dinner. Tuesday, I went and visited a couple aunts. Today, my aunt and I finished off all the shopping I had been wanting to do. I just had to get to get the Daruwala horoscope for 2009. Ask Sarah, it's an addictive read. So far, it's looking like 2009 will be very prosperous for me.
I've got two days left. I've already started to pack, but I'm pretty sure everything will be removed from the bags and repacked Saturday evening.

Anyway, just thought I'd post some photos from the last few days. Nothing spectacular.






It's about that time to get back into Xpress mode. Call me crazy, but I'm looking forward to getting back to the newsroom. The break was much-needed, but it's time to get back to work.

No comments: