Friday, January 21, 2011

Health + Love = Happiness

Love

I love my grandmother.

Not much creativity in the writing. Just the truth.

I got to spend some time with her yesterday. She's healthy and happy, and nothing makes me happier.

The Sealink

Samira took me to Bandra via the much-talked-about Bandra Worli Sealink. If a suspension bridge and a freeway had a child, it would be this Sealink. When I was here two years ago, construction on the Sealink had not yet finished, so this was my first time on it. As you can see, cranes are still present, meaning work has yet to be completed. Whatever the cost of the Sealink, and I know it was costly, it was worth every paisa.

Passing Time

While waiting for my cousin to finish some work, I watched this man take in his surroundings.

Hang on

While in Bandra, we stopped to eat dosa's on the main road. Walked this stretch of road many times when I was younger.

No comments: